Immigration Attorney | West Hollywood, CA
The law offices of Geoffrey Bosmans undertakes any aspect of immigration, including, but not limited to:
- All paperwork filed and presented to US immigration services.
- Attendance at any meetings and immigration hearings.
- Representation before the immigration court.
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals. (DACA)
- Green card replacements/ renewals.
- Naturalization/ citizenship adjustment of status.
Types of Immigration Services:
- Marriage-based immigrant petition for legal permanent residence.
- U.S Spouse Visa (K-3)
- U.S Fiance Visa (K-1)
- Application to remove the condition on conditional green cards through marriage (I-751)
- Marriage-based immigrant petition for legal permanent residence for gay couples.
- Renewing an expired or lost green card (I-90)
- 245(i) Protection for green card (for those who entered without inspection or have been out of status).
- Family-based immigrant petition for legal permanent residence (I-130)
- Legal permanent resident status under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)(K-3)
- Consideration of Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals. (DACA)
Why Choose Us?
Mr Bosmans’ Services Include:
- A consultation to evaluate your case and situation.
- Travel to address your legal needs.
- Step by step instructions to all documents required.
- Representation in USCIS interviews and in court.
- Filing and service of all documents and paperwork.
- A follow-up on your case and status.
Let’s Work Together
Office: 8560 Sunset Blvd., Suite 500
West Hollywood, CA 90069